Our purpose is to give back to the environment and help protect our most precious resources. We want you to continue living wild and free, and to keep our public lands that way too.
A portion of each sale goes toward Can’d Aid’s River and Beach Cleanups.
to support river and beach clean ups around the country.
To date, Can’d Aid has raised more than $4.2 million to support its “do-goodery” efforts including:
- Donating 1.5 million cans of clean water to communities post disaster
- Recycling 1.7 million pounds of cans
- Restoring and maintaining multi-use trails
- Leading river and beach cleanups
- Planting 8,080 trees in eroded and deforested areas
- Promoting healthy rivers with American Rivers, the Colorado Water Trust, Restoration River Adventures for Tomorrow, and Trout Unlimited.